FIRE PROTECTION DISTRICT MISSION
It is the mission of the Lake County Fire Protection District to protect all the citizens within the Lake County Fire Protection District from injury and loss due to natural and man-made emergencies and disasters. This will be accomplished by providing highly trained and equipped emergency personnel to respond to incidents of fire, flood, chemical release and medical emergencies within three minutes after notification.
FIRE DISTRICT OBJECTIVES
1. Prevent the loss of life and reduce property damagedue to the fire through public education, code enforcement and inspection services.
2. Control fires which occure and rescue persons endangered by fire by maintaining a well trained and equipped fire fighting force.
3. Provide emergency medical services to all areas of the Lake County Fire Protection District.
4. Respond to man made and/or natural disasters, such as earthquakes, storms, floods, hazardous materials incidents and other life threatening situations and provide direction, control, containment and hazard mitigation within the resources of the Lake County Fire Protection District.
5. Assist in the maintenance of a stable economy as related to the impact of a fire or other disasters upon the revenue sources of the Lake County Fire Protection District.
6. Meet the fire district objectives in the most effecient and economical manner.
7. Support a stimulating, challenging and enjoyable work atmosphere, which encourages personal growth for all members of the fire district assigned to carry out the fire protection objectives.
8. Provide a continuous assessment of the communitiy's fire protection needs and the degree to which they are met by the current fire protection system.
Click Here for Insurance Information